Dear Dale and Marian,
Last night, we all got around to viewing the lovely photos that you took- Rob hooked the photo stream up to the TV so we could all look at them at the same time. They were absolutely beautiful. The girls just looked so cute and happy- you are so skilled at getting shots that look natural. Thank you so much for the time and effort to do this for us- you have captured some beautiful family memories of our family which we are so grateful for.
Thank you, Andrea and Rob
I am back home in Michigan now and had an opportunity to view the pictures on my computer screen. I just wanted to thank you for all your work and the beautiful pictures you took. You truly captured the personalities of my children and had such patience with all the babies. I can’t believe you got such great shots with all 13 smiling…not an easy task! You and Marian were such a pleasure to work with and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I absolutely love each and every photo and they bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart. If you ever want a recommendation, please let me know.
Thanks again and God bless, Cindy Simon
“Thank you to you and Marian for the really amazing photos. We are very pleased with the photos and so appreciative of experience. Everyone in the group agreed that you guyswere a joy to work with, a highlight of our Puerto Vallarta trip and contributed greatly to helping us capture the memories of this great weekend which we’ll now have to reflect on forever.
Benee Brown – Chicago
“I was very pleased that communicating with you from such a distance (Chicago to PV) was a breeze, seeing as it takes the rest of PV several days to respond. I was thrilled to find reasonable pricing and awesome optional packages.We were so excited by the amount of photos taken, yet a little nervous, as we were unsure how they would turn out. Our confidence in you was much more prevalent than our nerves. You were so quick to send us the photo link, photos, and disc we had with our package. We were over the moon at how beautiful our photos turned out. You captured the beauty around our ceremony & environment. We were also thrilled to have some photos be up to par with the modern day artsy effect. We could not have been happier & are so thrilled to have had you photograph our special day. Your wife & you were nothing but a pure delight!!”
Jason and Vanessa – Chicago
- “Dale’s work is outstanding. This guy is one of the best pro’s in the biz. You won’t be disappointed when you see the result. Highly and enthusiasitically recommended.”
Del and Mary Still – Idaho and Puerto Vallarta
This photographs is of their Granddaughter and is now hanging, as a work of art, and with a great deal of pride, in their condo in Puerto Vallarta.
• “I just love the art you do with your camera ! I was late for the sitting and yet you were able to create many spectacular pictures even though the sun had already started to set when we began. Thanks for spending the time with me and making me feel comfortable.”
Monse – Puerto Vallarta
- “Dale is by far the greatest photographer we know . He can fix any portrait and has fixed many family portraits for us. We had a problem with some family members not showing up for actual portrait sitting or not wearing the right color of shirt. He added a couple of individuals and one entire family. For those who did not coordinate with the chosen color; well, lets just say that they coordinate now.”
Eddy and Tony Peacock Family – Macon Georgia
- Dale and Marian have been our personal friends for over 40 years. Our first date, February 18, 1973, was shared with them watching “The Ten Commandments” on TV in their basement apartment. This was long before they had a photo studio and many of the first professional photos taken by Dale were in that small basement apartment. When we became engaged Dale took some of our wedding photos in that same little apartment. Then they not only attended our wedding as friends but how lucky were to have them actively involved in taking the most beautiful pictures of our cherished day. Little did we know, then, that Dale would become one of the finest internationally known photographers and we were some of the first to be the recipients of his fine work.During the years Dale and Marian have taken pictures of our children (at the Poster Factory) and extended family (through MarDel Photography now run by their son, Jerry, a fine photographer in his own right) and we have been so pleased with the time and effort they have taken to make sure that we were comfortable and happy with the results. They have shared photographs with us that have taken from all over the world and we cherish the photographs but mostly we cherish their friendship. Without hesitation we would recommend them to anyone interested in fine photography.
Ned and Carol Witbeck, Morgan, Utah
- “We first hired MarDel Photography (Artistic Photography) back in 1988. It was my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary. They didn’t disappoint. They took numerous pictures of our very large family. They turned out great. They even insisted that each of the children’s families also have their pictures taken at that time. We were all dressed up so nice. Today as we look at those pictures hanging on the walls of our homes, we have fond memories of a special time in our parent’s lives brought back to us, thanks to Dale and Marian. Our extended family has since had Dale and Marian take pictures of weddings and family gatherings many times. They always do quality work. We love how they worked with us to get the very best pictures possible. We highly recommend Dale and Marian. With their 40 years of experience, they know how to do the job right!”
Wayne & Colleen Haymond – Taylorsville,
“I have known Dale and Marian Hansen, the owners of Artistic Photography in Puerto Vallarta, for many years, and have enjoyed utilizing their photographic services on many occasions. They are thoroughly professional in their approach to their work and very creative and artistic as well. I have always been very pleased with the results and would recommend them highly to anyone desiring excellent photography in Puerto Vallarta for any occasion.”
Gary Foster – Puerto Vallarta and Oregon
- Dale Hansen and his wife Marian for many years have been members of the Puerto Vallarta Navy League in Mexico. Dale’s photographs of the Navy League events including our Toys for Tots events has been an asset to the publications of the Navy Leagues outreach to the Puerto Vallarta Community. Many of the pictures Dale has taken have been posted in Navy League publications Globally. Dale has a great sense of timing, positioning and motion. This sense is evident in the clarity and presence of his photos. Dale is also a good communicator and makes major attempts to find information about events and the people he is taking pictures of so the picture can have show the background and affect of the events.I consider Dale to be a good friend and know that he is also a person that cares and gives back to the community.
Bill Clark,President,Puerto Vallarta Navy League
- “I’ve known Dale for over 45 years, and his Photography is just fantastic. His portraits of me still hangs in my home after all this time. I have gone to Walt Disney World to see large portraits he has taken on display. He is a Certified, Master Photographer, awarded by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), where his portraits have graced the cover of their national magazine. I have always looked up to him and tried to create the same quality of photography, however, his photos are such high quality I can’t seem to equal his images. Dale is one of the most admired photographers in the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI). If I had to choose a photographer to make important images for me I would choose him without hesitation.”
James Allen Logue - Osteen FL
- “Dale Hansen is one of the best and accomplished and successful photographers I know. His work is unsurpassed and he has many awards and even national recognition– all well deserved. As truly great his skills and accomplishments are in photography — they pale to the high quality of a person he is, and it has been my humble privilege to call him friend for
47 years and counting — o yes, he did a great job photographing my family, and even used my daughter’s photo for a very enlarged sample.”
Thank you again Dale, Roger
- “For the last 15 years all of our photography needs have been taken care of by Dale and his staff. The memories hanging on our walls of our children and family are family heirlooms. As he has taken each photo you can see how he makes sure the details and lighting are just right. We are so glad to see that he has continued to serve others with his talents and highly recommend you call him if your travels include Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.”
I will!Cliff Winegar – Sandy, Utah
- “If you want a feel good experience, take a look at Dale’s photos for
Toys forTots. Each year for our Puerto Vallarta Navy League Toys for Tots
distribution, Dale volunteers to take the candid photos of the children.
The smiles of the children and their toys will make you smile. If you’ve ever
tried to take any photos of squirming children, you will appreciate what
a professional he is. We thank him for his efforts on our behalf.”
Jerry and Ann Laferty - Puerto Vallarta